WooCommerce Advanced Fees
Purchase View Changelog
WooCommerce Advanced Fees changelog
Version 1.3.1, 2018-08-15
- [Fix] - Totals not always updating on payment gateway change
- [Fix] - "Cost per category" fees not applies accordingly on variation products
- [Update] - WP Updater library to 1.0.2
- [Update] - WP Conditions library to 1.0.7
Version 1.3.0, 2018-03-15
- [Add] - Option for WooCommerce Subscriptions to configure a recurring or one-time fee (Requires WC 3.3+ and WCS 2.2.16+)
- [Add] - get_id() method to WAF_Fee class (dev)
- [Improvement] - Use new WC methods instead of properties
Version 1.2.3, 2017-06-29
- [Fix] - Cost per product search field not working
- [Improvement] - Extra cost option styling - make sure all fields are the same size
- [Improvement] - Use jQuery.repeater to handle extra cost option rows
- [Improvement] - Update WP Conditions to 1.0.3
- [Fix] - 'User role' condition 'Guest' wasn't working
- [Improvement] - Allow conditions outside postbox / multiple times inside. Not limited to .postbox class.
- [Add] - Zipcode range support. E.g. 'Zipcode' = 'equal to' = '10000-20000,30000-40000'
Version 1.2.2, 2017-03-30
- [Fix] - Auto updater not being able to called when performing updater actions
Version 1.2.1, 2017-03-12
- [Add] - WC 3.0 compatibility
- [Add] - PHP 7.1 compatibility
- [Improvement] - Refactor conditional code. - If using custom code in relation to Advanced Fees > please verify the working -
Version 1.2.0, 2017-01-17
- [Add] - Feature to set percentage cost based on group subtotal (e.g. subtotal of the category/shipping class/product).
- [Add] - Feature to set interval cost. E.g. $10 per 2kg.
- [Add[ - Feature to set the min/max fields with group subtotals (add a '$') and group weights (add a 'w')
- [Add] - Unit tests
- [Add] - Abstraction improvements (code)
Version 1.1.7, 2016-09-13
- [Fix] - Bug introduced in 1.1.6 causing 'cost per product' product values not saving
Version 1.1.6, 2016-09-06
- [Improvement] - Refactored condition code (backend)
- [Improvement] - Improved 'product' condition value fields (allow searching) and supports huge amounts of product
- [Improvement] - Add support for continents in the 'country' condition (requires WC 2.6+)
- [Improvement] - Improved zipcode matching
- [Improvement] - Allow dollar and percentage signs in the 'coupon' condition to setup the condition based on the amounts instead of solely coupon codes
Version 1.1.5, 2016-07-11
- [Fix] - Small 'Cost per weight' issue in WC 2.6
Version 1.1.4, 2016-05-23
- [Improvement] - Use searchable selects for relevant condition values
- [Improvement] - Make the adding condition (groups) process more smooth
- [Add] - Support for WooCommerce Advanced Shipping in the 'shipping method' condition.
- [Fix] - Allow asterisk in 'fee amount' field.
Version 1.1.3, 2016-01-28
- [Update] - Update the Updater class from EDDSL
Version 1.1.2, 2016-01-22
- [Tweak] - Support comma decimal numbers for fees
- [Fix] - Some (cc) gateways kept refreshing on checkout
Version 1.1.1, 2015-11-02
- [Fix] - Credit card form kept refreshing due to 'change'
Version 1.1.0, 2015-10-01
- [Add] - Extra cost options, set cost per weight, shipping class, category, product!!
- [Improvement] - Add extra nonce checks for AJAX calls
Version 1.0.0, 2015-08-25* First version