Extra Shipping Options for WooCommerce
Purchase View Changelog
Extra Shipping Options for WooCommerce changelog
Version 1.2.1, 2018-08-22
- [Improvement] - Better matching for shipping method condition (matches against shipping rate ID, method ID and instance ID)
- [Improvement] - Clear cache automatically on save
- [Fix] - Thank you page incorrect amount with specific tax settings
Version 1.2.0, 2018-06-22
- [Add] - Allow for percentage and quantity based cost in field choices
- [Update] - WP Conditions library to 1.0.7
- [Update] - Updated the selector to match the Woo update trigger so it only uses WESO cart update
- [Fix] - Automatically apply fee when the field is required yet empty
- [Fix] - Fees for 'description' fields are not automatically applied without totals refresh
- [Fix] - Wrong URL when the cart isn't available on /cart/
Version 18.104.22.168, 2018-02-13
- [Important] - Updated the automatic plugin update URL for continued future use, update soonest.
Version 1.1.3, 2017-11-20
- [Add] - Allow cost per option/choice in Dropdown, Checkbox and Radio fields.
- [Improvement] - Use WC 3.2 Tax API.
- [Improvement] - Datepicker field: in 'Min date' field use the WP time (with UTC offset) instead of server time.
- [Improvement] - Overview table is now responsive
- [Fix] - Datepicker field: with 'Excluded dates' option empty it was parsing it as excluding 'current date'.
Version 1.1.2, 2017-09-13
- [Improvement] - Only require a single reload on cart/checkout when changing the Extra Shipping Option value.
- [Improvement] - Remove 'method_id' from data store - reported to cause issue when calling WC_Order::save() programatically.
- [Improvement] - Allow checkboxes to have a empty name > and only show values if so.
Version 1.1.1, 2017-06-29
- [Add] - 'Required' feature to additional fields
- [Improvement] - Update WP Conditions to 1.0.3
- [Fix] - 'User role' condition 'Guest' wasn't working
- [Improvement] - Allow conditions outside postbox / multiple times inside. Not limited to .postbox class.
- [Add] - Zipcode range support. E.g. 'Zipcode' = 'equal to' = '10000-20000,30000-40000'
Version 1.1.0, 2017-03-30
- [Add] - WC 3.0 compatibility
- [Add] - 'Required' setting for text options
- [Improvement] - BIG refactor of the backend conditions - please verify your setup if using custom coded condition
- [Improvement] - Smoother User Experience with conditions
- Instant adding of conditions / condition groups
- Only show valid operator options
- Instantly show condition descriptions
- Deleting entire condition groups
- Duplicate condition groups
- [Fix] - Bug causing 528 - Cannot create order at checkout due to incorrect tax IDs being used.
Version 1.0.3, 2016-11-28
- IMPORTANT NOTE - As of this version, the plugin requires PHP 5.3 or higher to function
- [Improvement] - Licensing field moved to plugins page.
- [Add] - Option to set the shipping options to be taxable or not.
- [Improvement] - Other refactor improvements
Version 1.0.2, 2016-09-09
- [Improvement] - Add continents to the 'country' condition (requires WC 2.6+)
- [Improvement] - Refactored condition code (backend)
- [Improvement] - Allow dollar and percentage signs in the 'coupon' condition to setup the condition based on the amounts instead of solely coupon codes
- [Improvement] - Improved 'product' condition value fields (allow searching) and supports huge amounts of product
- [Improvement] - Allow comma separated cities + improved accuracy
- [Improvement] - Stability changes to cart refresh when ESO is changed.
- [Fix] - Multiple shipping packages issue causing duplicate extra options
- Initial release