Advanced Checkout Fields for WooCommerce
Purchase View Changelog
Advanced Checkout Fields for WooCommerce changelog
Version 1.3.1, 2018-08-15
- [Add] - Shipping method / Payment gateway field conditions
- [Improvement] - Field can now have same IDs for cases such as conditional city field based on state (only 1 should ever be available though).
- [Improvement] - Clear object cache automatically on saving checkout fields
- [Improvement] - Improved stability for field condition value field to hold/display the saved value
- [Fix] - Error given when creating a checkbox group
- [Fix] - Incidental field override when duplicating a field (caused by already existing generated IDs)
- [Fix] - Searchable/Enhanced dropdown field options
- [Update] - WP Updater library to 1.0.2
- [Update] - WP Conditions library to 1.0.7
Version 1.3.0, 2018-05-24
- [Add] - Support for certain HTML in labels
- [Improvement] - Remove unneeded queries being performed on the non-checkout pages
- [Improvement] - Better support for field conditions with choices that have spaces
- [Improvement] - The 'Searchable dropdown' field no longer requires a Woo specific script
- [Fix] - Show data properly on the Thank you page when configured
- [Fix] - Error in email when processing a order made before ACF was active
- [Fix] - Error when creating a new order manually
Version 18.104.22.168, 2018-02-13
- [Important] - Updated the automatic plugin update URL for continued future use, update soonest.
Version 1.2.0, 2017-10-04
- [Add] - Repeater field type - Add fields that get multiplied by the number of products, categories or shipping class products in the cart
- [Add] - Conditional fields - Only show field based when the field conditions have matched.
- [Add] - Allow REGEX patterns in field validation (requires PHP 7+)
Version 1.1.1, 2017-06-29
- [Improvement] - Update WP Conditions to 1.0.3
- [Fix] - 'User role' condition 'Guest' wasn't working
- [Improvement] - Allow conditions outside postbox / multiple times inside. Not limited to .postbox class.
- [Add] - Zipcode range support. E.g. 'Zipcode' = 'equal to' = '10000-20000,30000-40000'
Version 1.1.0, 2017-03-21
- [Add] - WC 3.0 compatibility
- [Improvement] - BIG refactor of the backend conditions - please verify your setup if using custom coded condition
- [Improvement] - Smoother User Experience with conditions
- Instant adding of conditions / condition groups
- Only show valid operator options
- Instantly show condition descriptions
- Deleting entire condition groups
- Duplicate condition groups
Version 1.0.3, 2016-11-22
- IMPORTANT NOTE - As of this version, the plugin requires PHP 5.3 or higher to function
- [Add] - Setting to show on thank you page
- [Add] - Option to add the custom fields to address easily through code snippet: [link to doc]
- [Fix] - Show / allow to edit the 'order/other' fields on the admin order screen.
- [Improvement] - Licensing field moved to plugins page.
Version 1.0.2, 2016-09-05
- [Improvement] - Refactored condition code (backend)
- [Improvement] - Improved 'product' condition value fields (allow searching) and supports huge amounts of product
- [Improvement] - Save custom checkout fields to user. Ensuring new user registration and shipping based on custom field come through correct.
- [Fix] - A couple notices on manually created orders
- Initial release